I'm looking for extra casting on the internet so I can build a resume, I am looking for jobs and handing in applications so I can get some cash. And I might go into Job Corps, a/n acquaintance/friend of mine (he help me and my family around) gave me a flier that says no cost for living, meals, medical, dental, books, tools, uniforms, or even job placement services. If I do join, I have to call this guy back for an orientation, and I'll do Culinary Arts because I like smelling foods and dealing with spices. But I'd be cooking vegetarian style because I'm not a fan of meat. Ugh!
So, I'm listening to music right now in the college library like what I did yesterday.
And I got $15 for doing a study so that was good. It had deal with hispanic accents with audio and a survey about immigrants and illegal immigrants. It only took about 15 minutes or less, I think. I mean It felt quick. They didn't ask me my age, but I just filled out a form and then the student there took me to the room. It had three computers(each one had a gray seperater), the one in the middle I paid attention to; it had huge head phones and two microphones. And the instructions were simple.
BML
So, I'm listening to music right now in the college library like what I did yesterday.
And I got $15 for doing a study so that was good. It had deal with hispanic accents with audio and a survey about immigrants and illegal immigrants. It only took about 15 minutes or less, I think. I mean It felt quick. They didn't ask me my age, but I just filled out a form and then the student there took me to the room. It had three computers(each one had a gray seperater), the one in the middle I paid attention to; it had huge head phones and two microphones. And the instructions were simple.
BML
No comments:
Post a Comment