Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blood of Eden

I am reading Blood Of Eden, so far the book is getting really interesting.

I'm kinda disappointed she lost the only people she had Rat (the bully), Stick (the fearful, skrawny, "good for nothin"one), and Lucas (her could've been future love).

I actually think that Stick was useful, he was smart and he knew things that the others just wouldnt listen, shows them. Stick told them that they'll die. They all did, even Allie.

Undead.

A vampire.

Creature she hates the most.

 They were eaten by Rabids, for a while I couldn't understand what these monstrous viscous creatures were...

worse than vampires...

They are vampires....

Rabids are Vampires.

The book reminds me of a manga, the fighting seen with the Blood Angels.

Allison Sekemoto rocks!

But the cover for the hard cover book does NOT show an asian girl, she looks white.

The blood rolling down her cheek from her eye...

Didn't that happen to that Rabid Deer?

blood down the eyes

just they didn't become white yet.

I'm on chapter 6.

I recommend this book.

Blood of Eden by Julie Kagawa  

No comments:

Post a Comment