Saturday, January 29, 2011

HELLO! 2011

Last year was 2010, now it's 2011.

I'm calling it: Skinny 2011!!!!

I plan and promising myself that I'll be losing about 34IBS, because last time I weighed myself it was 136 according to the scale, and I know that I've gained weight since then, my stomache grown. It bothers me and makes feel down.

NO MORE FEELING DOWN!!!

I'm going to stay positive as best I can, because it's either too much or too little; which it's not right. Listening to happier sounding songs will make me smile more and get out more, atleadt that's what
I'm hoping. I'm listening to Forever The Sickest Kids- My Worst Nightmare, which is a good song and I love the band! It rocks!
Another way to stay positive is by eating right is going by portions, the cal. amount, and fat content.
And I also need to keep myself occupied with stuff to do:
Finding a job
looking at a book or on the cmputer in the library
checking around in town
working out
running asround outside
hanging with friends
partying
dancing to music
ect.
anything else????

What Should I Do?

Besides sleeping on the bed all day or watching tv and eating chips or whatever the chiz you kids eat these days, go outside and play with your friends. If you don't have any...Sucks to be you.

OH, I have friends...but they're not here. I mean, because I'm in Georgia. And I haven't beenn enrolled to school yet, and it's been a month...In three days after this it's Feburary.

High School online? or Summer School?

Not sure, yet.

What Bothers me...

Not being able to join competitions b/c they require you to be 18 yrs or older. I'm 17 till december 8th....


No comments:

Post a Comment