Monday, February 7, 2011

Here's To Febuary

Hey, if I spelled the month wrong...my fault. I get really annoyed when people say "my bad" or "that's gay".
It's pathetic and stupid, if one doesn't like something don't use that phrase just say "oh, that's stupid!" or "that's just dumb!" and if the person made a mistake, for example:
If the person were to accidently hit another person with a basketball. Don't say "MY BAD!" Instead say "Oh, I'm sorry." Or both, but at least apologize.
Well, that's my opinion. But I wouldn't actually say that to anybody because I wouldn't want to offend anyone. Although I feel it would be best to say how feel because I kind of makes me sound pathetic.
But I'm not.
At least I don't think I am.
I mean I know what I am, but...
Whatever...

I'M SINGLE

I've been single for about a whole year now, but I had dated before, I guess.
I mean it never really was a date a considerably to be even  a "boyfriend."
The first was near my brother's age, 19 when I was 16 and well, he was weird but funny. And he tried to kiss me more then once and I always ducked or covered, I wanted to wait for more romantic and perfect moment rather then just giving it to him. And I kind of regret it but I'm also proud of myself and so better off.
And that relationship seemed to have only lasted for a short amount of time, maybe 2 weeks. But he was handsome. Just that he broke up with me, me being so honest about it.
he said "we should take a break."
Now, what the hell does that mean? I don't believe in breaks in relationships. It's either together or not together.
And the second one was about 4 feet tall, I'm 5 feet 2. So he was shorter than me and kinda overweight and not really good looking, sadly. I was depressed/ stoned (my friend would say) that's why I said yes. And being with him was an absolute regret. I apologize for everything: accepting the relationship, snuggling next to each other, and making him think I liked him. I bet he had an ince of doubt. I dumped him because he wasn't even talking to me, and the relationship only lasted  near 3 days.

I'd like to have a cool, outgoing but also laid back, funny, cute, pretty, handsome, slender, kinda muscular person with alteast 3 of those qualities and well...some form of good looks. But looks isn't everything. They definetly haqve to be nice and smart.

Who'd date an idiot? Who'd date a rude douchbag? For chiz I won't!

ANOTHER REG. VALENTINES

Another holiday without a lover to share it with.

I'm pretty and cute, so I've been told. But I'm actually kind of shy so it'd be hard for me to approach a guy without feeling anxious and worried. I blame it on my parents.

And I'm bisexual but you know girls don't approach girls unless they know for sure whether they like women too, or maybe even if they just might be a tad bit curious.

So, I guess I'll be spending my time hopefully eating valentines candy and watching movies on tv with my almost slightly dysfunctional family.

IS THAT HOW I END THIS?

I have to something better than that, but I need to get to school. I'm not able to be enrolled into one unless my mother has a morgage bill or some bill of some sort to show the school people.
And I won't be able to meet new people if I can't find anyone to talk to, and I can't just walk to anyone.
I have a type I like and places I go to I either don't see them or they seem to look busy or hanging out with their other buddies. I just can't do that.

WHEN SHOULD I END THIS?

I need a money solution but I seem to not find any jobs.
and I can't enter into competitions because many times one has to be 18 years or older.
Why?!
It sucks!
There better be some jobs open for hiring around here somewhere!
somewhere close...
I hope...

Well, LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment