Thursday, February 10, 2011

Artists + Song (Cont'd)

Evanescence
  • Going Under
  • Bring Me To Life
  • Everybody's Fool
  • My Immortal
  • Haunted
  • Tourniquet
  • Imaginary
  • Taking Over Me
  • Hello
  • My Last Breath
  • Whisper
  • Sweet Sacrifice
  • Call Me When You're Sober
  • Weight Of the World
  • Lithium
  • Cloud Nine
  • Snow White Queen
  • Lacrymosa
  • Like You
  • Lose Control
  • The Only One
  • Your Star
  • All That I'm Living For
  • Good Enough
  • Thoughtless
  • Farther Away
  • Breathe No More
My Chemical Romance

  • The End.
  • Dead!
  • This Is How I Disappear
  • The Sharpest Lives
  • Welcome To The Black Parade
  • I Don't Love You
  • House Of  Wolves
  • Cancer
  • Mama
  • Sleep
  • Teenagers
  • Disenchanted
  • Famous Last Words
  • Look Alive, Sunshine
  • Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)
  • Bulletproof Heart
  • Sing
  • Planetary (Go!)
  • The Only Hope For Me Is You
  • Jet-Star and the kobra kid/Traffic report
  • Party Poison
  • Save yourself, I'll hold them back
  • Scare Crow
  • Summertime
  • Destroya
  • The Kids From Yesterday
  • Goodnite, Dr. Death
  • Vampire Money
  • Helena
  • Give 'em Hell, Kid
  • To The End
  • You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
  • I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
  • The Ghost Of You
  • The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
  • Interlude
  • Thank You For The Venom
  • Hang 'em High
  • It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A DeathWish
  • Cemetary Drive
  • I Never Told What I Do For A Living
The All-American Rejects

  • Dirty Little Secret
  • Stab My Back
  • Move Along
  • It Ends Tonight
  • Change Your Mind
  • Night Drive
  • 11:11 p.m.
  • Dance Inside
  • Top Of The World
  • Straightjacket Feeling
  • I'm Waiting
  • Can't Take It
  • My Paper Heart
  • Your Star
  • Swing, Swing
  • Time Stands Still
  • One More Sad Song
  • Why Worry
  • Don't Leave Me
  • Too Far Gone
  • Drive Away
  • Happy Endings
  • The Last Song
  • I Wanna
  • Fallin' Apart
  • Damn Girl
  • Gives You Hell
  • Mona Lisa
  • Breakin'
  • Another Heart Calls
  • Real World
  • Back To Me
  • Believe
  • The Wind Blows

No comments:

Post a Comment