Here I Am, Is this for Me?
I've been living in a stinky old boring tow called Thomaston, and I once thought it was actually cool. What was I thinking? Infact, I probably wasn't there were no jobs available and nothing to do, the place (so I've been told) is actually for retirement. Now, tell me again why I lived there?
I've only been staying there for my brothers sake for this anger managment religious thing, that was actaually pretty expensive. Dangit! That sucks! So, overall it was a waist of time.
I became hopeless, lying around for about 2 and a half months...And, of course. I've gaind weight in my stomache and my thighs, and some of my clothing doesn't even fit! I should have done something anyway. But...I didn't.
Now, I'm typing all this down in a library in a seemingly better city called Griffin. But it's actually pretty hard to find a job. Are they hiring? Or, are they at least accepting applications?
I've went to about 5 or more places and handed an application, now I still need to hand in another in my boring black purse.
I'm going for resturaunts, grocery stors, supermarkets, clothing retail stores, ane even shoe stores. Whatever that is hiring or accepting applications.
I could try the Cinema too.
The worst part is that I have broken shoes, my eyes are itchy watery and probably slightly dry, I get sneezy and have an itchy nose. And I'm tired because of lack of sleep. And lastly, I have to walk everywhere...Unless, I get a ride from somebody.
And I even have to walk with my brother, and you know how that is? Right? He sometimes walks too fast for me to keep up, and listens to his music too loud if I want to say something.
BRB
I've been living in a stinky old boring tow called Thomaston, and I once thought it was actually cool. What was I thinking? Infact, I probably wasn't there were no jobs available and nothing to do, the place (so I've been told) is actually for retirement. Now, tell me again why I lived there?
I've only been staying there for my brothers sake for this anger managment religious thing, that was actaually pretty expensive. Dangit! That sucks! So, overall it was a waist of time.
I became hopeless, lying around for about 2 and a half months...And, of course. I've gaind weight in my stomache and my thighs, and some of my clothing doesn't even fit! I should have done something anyway. But...I didn't.
Now, I'm typing all this down in a library in a seemingly better city called Griffin. But it's actually pretty hard to find a job. Are they hiring? Or, are they at least accepting applications?
I've went to about 5 or more places and handed an application, now I still need to hand in another in my boring black purse.
I'm going for resturaunts, grocery stors, supermarkets, clothing retail stores, ane even shoe stores. Whatever that is hiring or accepting applications.
I could try the Cinema too.
The worst part is that I have broken shoes, my eyes are itchy watery and probably slightly dry, I get sneezy and have an itchy nose. And I'm tired because of lack of sleep. And lastly, I have to walk everywhere...Unless, I get a ride from somebody.
And I even have to walk with my brother, and you know how that is? Right? He sometimes walks too fast for me to keep up, and listens to his music too loud if I want to say something.
BRB
No comments:
Post a Comment