No Picture
Last blog I said BRB, but I know I didn't come back. So my apologies, this time the ending will be different.
Anyways, Since I don't have a picture of myself at all I'm just going to describe how overweight I am right now.
My arms are slightly jiggly, my stomache sticks out about an inch around, and hangs about half an inch. And my thighs are curved around like a pear on both sides on the outside more than usual. Lastly on the back of my kneck I have a small hump. My height is 5 feet and 2 inches, and I think I'm suppose to be about 100 pounds or less. I believe my weight is around 120 or more pounds.
The size of my clothes are suppose to be small, and my jean size is suppose to size 3...I think. But I'm a size medium on shirts and I'd rather just wear sweats; which all that just makes me feel less confident about myself.
So, this is what I'm gonna do I'm going to avoid the fatty foods such as: chips, cookies, soda, anything that Ijust don't need. (Plus, it's just a waste of money.) I'm going to skip lunch, eat only breakfast and supper. Having only water or juice and no dessert no matter how tempting.
I'm walking around a lot but that doesn't help much in cardio for my exercise. So I'm going to try to run in place for about 30 minutes and then stop, and then walk in place for 5 minutes, and then the knee high running in place for 25 minutes. That's about the same3 type of exercise my dad have my brother and I do.
CRRRAZEEEE or PAH- RAH- NOY- D
I think I have the case of arachnophobia, because I'm deeply scared of spiders even if they're small. I think it was eversince I've heard that some...I don't even want to blog this...Are poisonous. Which definetly creaps me out.
So, I keep looking around on the ground or checking the bedroom walls, ceilings or floors, even staying away from trees so I can avoid any spider. The freak me out. Once I see one I'll scream.
GBL
(Gonna Blog Later.)
Last blog I said BRB, but I know I didn't come back. So my apologies, this time the ending will be different.
Anyways, Since I don't have a picture of myself at all I'm just going to describe how overweight I am right now.
My arms are slightly jiggly, my stomache sticks out about an inch around, and hangs about half an inch. And my thighs are curved around like a pear on both sides on the outside more than usual. Lastly on the back of my kneck I have a small hump. My height is 5 feet and 2 inches, and I think I'm suppose to be about 100 pounds or less. I believe my weight is around 120 or more pounds.
The size of my clothes are suppose to be small, and my jean size is suppose to size 3...I think. But I'm a size medium on shirts and I'd rather just wear sweats; which all that just makes me feel less confident about myself.
So, this is what I'm gonna do I'm going to avoid the fatty foods such as: chips, cookies, soda, anything that Ijust don't need. (Plus, it's just a waste of money.) I'm going to skip lunch, eat only breakfast and supper. Having only water or juice and no dessert no matter how tempting.
I'm walking around a lot but that doesn't help much in cardio for my exercise. So I'm going to try to run in place for about 30 minutes and then stop, and then walk in place for 5 minutes, and then the knee high running in place for 25 minutes. That's about the same3 type of exercise my dad have my brother and I do.
CRRRAZEEEE or PAH- RAH- NOY- D
I think I have the case of arachnophobia, because I'm deeply scared of spiders even if they're small. I think it was eversince I've heard that some...I don't even want to blog this...Are poisonous. Which definetly creaps me out.
So, I keep looking around on the ground or checking the bedroom walls, ceilings or floors, even staying away from trees so I can avoid any spider. The freak me out. Once I see one I'll scream.
GBL
(Gonna Blog Later.)
No comments:
Post a Comment