Monday, March 28, 2011

Will I Ever Be?

MY DREAMS

Each person has a dream, right? At least some kind of dream, it can be big or small, but it's a dream.

And so do I, I think it's like once many people dreams. And I used to think, as a young girl about 6 or less, that one who got to be had to be of some kind of royalty; but no. An actor...

People who do get to be this work very hard, and most of the times their parents or themselves actually have a lot of money. But is that truly always the case?

I don't think so, one must have a lot of talent, confidence, and a good voice.

I'd so desire to show people that I have the ability...that I can do it.

But, right now...I'll have to do it myself...
Or even find some type of talent agent.

Will I ever be an actress?

I guess, at this point, we'll see.

BML

No comments:

Post a Comment