I just feel a little envy but yet I'm greatful for those other people...Those actors and actresses.
But they a lot of them got to start earlier in their life, it's so unfair.
I didn't even know about acting..That it's possible that I could do it as well.
I don't want to blame the whole thing on my parents, but...They never wanted me to be seen. Like no picture taken...Can't even upload a video on the internet.
Living with strict over proctective religious yet divorced parents...
The whole thing is difficult and confusing.
Why didn't I ever know I could just do it...If I wanted to?
I love singing, and pretending to be somebody else with my brother, and taking pictures of myself with a good body to look at. (I don't like seeing myself chubby.)
And practically my whole life I was shy!!!!
I'm not as shy as I was anymore.
I just need to raise my voice!!!
(And I need money, transportation, real shelter, and better clothing...etc)
(BTW: my fave actress is Annasophia Robb. My fave actor: Johnny Depp.)
BML
But they a lot of them got to start earlier in their life, it's so unfair.
I didn't even know about acting..That it's possible that I could do it as well.
I don't want to blame the whole thing on my parents, but...They never wanted me to be seen. Like no picture taken...Can't even upload a video on the internet.
Living with strict over proctective religious yet divorced parents...
The whole thing is difficult and confusing.
Why didn't I ever know I could just do it...If I wanted to?
I love singing, and pretending to be somebody else with my brother, and taking pictures of myself with a good body to look at. (I don't like seeing myself chubby.)
And practically my whole life I was shy!!!!
I'm not as shy as I was anymore.
I just need to raise my voice!!!
(And I need money, transportation, real shelter, and better clothing...etc)
(BTW: my fave actress is Annasophia Robb. My fave actor: Johnny Depp.)
BML
No comments:
Post a Comment