Friday, March 25, 2011

My Coke Rewards

Will I Win?
Winning is normally never a guaratee, but if it were; that'd be so wonderful. Who has ever won something at least once in their life?  I did, but it wasn't awesome just some toy. But I was probably 12  back then anyway. Even if I did want something cool, I'd have to get myself but I wasn't old enough.

My Coke Rewards actually let's a person who is 13 and up possibly win something, but I never bothered till now. I used 3 points on a sweepstake for an ipad...I hope I win!!!

I never tried it before, but if I do get it I'll be jumping for joy. I'll be saving every sing bottle cap that deal with these reward things and put my code and that box and use it on those things.

Everyone always has a chance on winning, chances never equal guarantees, but there is a guarantee on having a chance to win.

And I hope I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment