Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election day

Today is election day.

I know who I'm voting for...

Barak Obama.

I'm not democrat.

Nor am I republican.

I do not claim a party.

I don't agree with the killing of a fetus, an unborn child, for those who choose to have sexual intercourse and find out their pregnant, your being selfish...killing a child that was yours. You wanted to have sex, the point of sex is not arousal but reproduction of our kind.

For those who did not choose to have sex and got pregnant, then thinking of a baby whose face you'd see someone unwanted, the baby, yes honestly unwanted, but more of the man who was unwanted. The baby will have the face, and the sad thoughts for seeing a dear child's whose face belongs to that of a rapist.

Two different sides of abortion, I choose to be abstinent and not, if ever, have a child until I am 25 and ready as well as married with the man who would carry the sperm of my future children. Honestly is not any time soon because I am still young, 18, still growing, learning, and maturing in the heart, mind, and soul.

But here is what I've heard of Mitt Romney,...

He's a racist bastard

He's against homosexuals (LGBT) and wants to make it illegal

He wants to take away government funds like PBS,  PBS is what I watched as a young child.
(Dragon Tails, Reading Rainbow, Between The Lions, Sesame Street,  ect...)  

He wants to take away Pell Grants. (BTW I'm in college, I need those Pell Grants to buy my books so that I may learn.)

He's a rich person and just wants to keep all his money to himself.

(In My OPINION)

If he's elected, there would be another Great Depression, the part where everyone is poor, looking for a job, children having to work to feed their families, people scavenging around to help their loved ones.

The middle class will fall down.

The poor will stay poor.

The ones with very little hope will not see hope again.

He make us deep, deep, deeper into debt.

Our Economy will ravishly go down.

In a way, we may not see the light of day. (so to speak).

DO NOT VOTE FOR ROMNEY IF YOU CARE FOR YOU, YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, AND ANYONE THAT YOU CARE ABOUT...EVEN IF YOU DON'T CARE FOR YOURSELF, DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID.

But your choice is your choice, and you probably won't ever read this. Even IF you do, it'll be after the elections and then they would've already announced our new president.

The world will end if Romney is in office, don't let our world end.

_______

I know that was quite dramatic, but I actually feel this way.

I am not voting for Obama because he is black, but from what I've heard were actually starting to stand up and I want to continue to stand, I want to strive, I want to live, I want Obama to continue his work in office. We've been getting better, and this will take time, nothing is ever quick or easy. Life is not like an easy oven or a microwave, heat it up and ready to eat. We can't just press a botton and make it happen.

Anything that happens is done because we made it happen, we are the people and we have to live.
We have to continue picking up our feet.

Also think about hurricane sandy, who will it hit? you? your family/relatives? friends? what will you do in time of crisis? Who ever you vote for, just might change any possibilities.

We are who make the companies and business run, we are the ones who purchase, we make a business rise or fall down...Don't let Romney's lies fool you.

If this was at all convincing, I could've tried harder, but once again it is YOUR choice. NOT mine, I choose who I want to vote for. It is pretty clear, from all I've stated, Obama.

Vote Obama.

just a blog no promotes, no one recommends or anything, i wrote this blog all my own from my thoughts and all.

Good Day, and I appreciate you to whom ever reads my blogs.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment