I don't like it when I can't get on facebook, youtube, or any site that actually use.
I don't like it when they allow it to be available in certain places (social networking sites) when were apparently not suppose to be.
I don't like it when I don't have enough money to purchase my own laptop and my own wifi connection dingle hopper thing. (then I wouldn't have the above issue).
I don't like it when people tell me what to do, or little pop-up on the computer ordering me what to do.
I don't like it when anything or anyone takes a really long time to do something, I'm quite impatient.
I don't like it when I feel like I'm being yelled at, put on the spot, or feeling like my intelligence is being challenge or making me feel stupid.
I don't like it when I see really sexual things, even though I'm not a virgin, who wants to watch others do things to others...I'd rather actually be doing things, but I honestly don't like it because I have better things to do...Not really..But I will.
I don't like it when people make personal things public, it's very annoying.
I don't like it when I just can't think of anything else or remember some things, like now.
No comments:
Post a Comment