Yay I was so happy.
But I didn't jump nor did I scream, though I wish I did.
Just where I'm at I want to keep the same character I am right now, not act unusual for the people I reside with.
but yeah.... Woot Woot!
I really am now thinking about moving to california, find my peeps live with them, get a job, find all these great youtubers and become their friends because I think they're awesome. Since everyone is only human and there are no higher ranks of other people, I think I'm gonna try to befriend an actor or actress that I favor.
While that I'd think I'd have my book almost done, not even, I just made my prologue recently.
And I'm soon gonna get myself an HD video camera and make my dreams come alive.
Dreams:
Become an actress
get into a movie
get into a show
get into a commercial
Become a Singer (band, solo, idk)
make my book
publish it
make videos on youtube
draw manga or/and awesome pictures
All of these for me to do in my lifetime is not impossible.
I believe in myself.
please believe in me.
though you don't know me.
Thanks for reading. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment