So, I was thinking to myself I wanna stay some place that would be efficient for me and then I'll be able to achieve my dreams.
I've just recently turned 19 and I am in my Finals for the Fall Term...Still need to get on with it but I'm not entirely sure what I should do.
I am getting undoubtedly irritated in a very non-verbal or physical kind of way because I am plainly not showing how I feel.
It has to deal with Web Development and I have to make a website of my own about ME.
Only in a professionally sort-of way.
I am on Chapter 14 of Harry Potter Year 4: And The Goblet Of Fire. It is freaking awesome.
So, In the future I plan on living in San Francisco with a friend.
The You Tube company is apparently located in San Bruno, California (I got that from wika, which I wouldn't rely on but....well....on;y source I quickly found) and it's about 25 minutes away from San Fran the place I want to leave at to meet YouTubers that I want to chat with and get to know and become friends with as well.
Los Angeles is 5 (plus) hours away from those other two locations, which I could go to to find other Art related careers...like being an extra for a tv show, movie, or commercial...or even being the real deal.
Showing my art abilities.
Creating stories and so on...
But I'd be living with a friend while attempting to find work, have a bank account, save money, get credit...make it good, get into an art school, have a video camera (a good one), make random videos, vlogs, make cool and awesomely hilarious friends that i can get along with.
But I should be getting to my work now...Au Revoir!!!
(Don't you hate it when..you forget how something is spelt like so you google it...I do.)
No comments:
Post a Comment