Sunday, November 7, 2010

About the List of Songs and Artists

I posted Songs and Artists (Part 1 through Part 10)...Which is about all the songs I like but technically there are still others that I enjoy listening to.

For example:
  1. Dysfunctional Family by Cinema Bizarre
  2. Hot by Avril Lavigne
  3. Tell Me Something I Don't Know by Selena Gomez
  4. Round & Round by Selena Gomez
  5. And More...
So yeah, those are the lots of many of songs that I enjoy.
28 X 10 + 4 = 284 Songs I just typed all for you to see

I basically enjoy all kinds of music from rock to metal to hip hop to indie pop to pop to indie rock and others and if I were to include country that is very few...I don't often listen to that as much as I listen to Rock and Pop. (Mainly Rock.)

No comments:

Post a Comment