Thursday, November 4, 2010

Well, Still new to the posting thing...

Hi There again,

Still new to this, so I'm gonna do my best to tell and type some stuff...
This is how an average day goes for me:
  1. Wake Up
  2. Get Ready
  3. Go To School
  4. Now At School, Go To Locker
  5. Wait At Locker For The Bell
  6. Go To Class
  7. Stay in Class, Next bell, Go to Next Class
  8. Do Again Until Lunch
  9. Lunch, Sit With Some Friends
  10. Hang Around The Lockers With Friends
  11. Bell, Go To Class, Stay In Class, Bell, Go To Next Class
  12. Do Again Until Last class
  13. In Last Class, Bell, Go To Locker, Go Home
  14. If Friend is Around Walk With Her and Talk, If not Walk Alone
  15. Arrived Home
  16. Talk With Mom, Talk With Brother
  17. Possibly Go on Internet, If not, Sleep
  18. Eat, Maybe Watch Tv
  19. Sleep, Set up Alarm Clock
  20. End of Day

Really, I believe that whole day is totally boring. I mean, I like having fun...Laughing and enjoying friend company. But I also like making new friends, and the only way doing that is doing something else. And sometimes it's hard to know when to do it. I mean like seriously, I wish I were one of those types of people who just absolutly goes by the flow, but I'm not quite sure I would know how. Is it easy to just do that? Maybe? Maybe Not? I don't know...
*sometimes I make people make my decisions for me, so I don't have to. Because I'm WAY too lazy to do that.* No, Not Really. I can make my own decisions, it just may get difficult on what or how to make them.
You get what I'm saying right?

I mean, here's an easy choice:
Should I have a bagel for breakfast or cereal? Or not eat? I'd choose Cereal if it doesn't have a lot of fiber, and I know I'm not going anywhere if it did. I mean fiber causes farting, and I don't like being around people if I can't control it. So disgusting.
And I'd have a bagel if I had butter or strawberry jelly/jam. 
And sometimes I can't eat, because I don't have time to or if there's nothing good enough for me, or even if  I ate too much last night.

A difficult choice (possibly to some):
  • Who to vote for in the next elections.
  • Whether You should quit your job, or not.(depending if you like it or if it's way too hard for you.)
  • Who's side are you on? Your freiend's or Girlfriend's/Boyfriend's? (What ever situation you are in.)
  • If your job requires you to go to someone's home and murder the whole family, because they're believed to be terrorists/evil (depending the time period/era or place your in). what would yo do, obey or disobey the command?
  • To have an abortion, keep your child, or an adoption.
  • To help a person in need.
  • To listen to friends when they are peer pressuring you.
  • Who to invite for a party, and your only allowed a certain amount and you don't want any of your friends to get their feelings hurt if they get left out.
  • And more...
Those are some things to contemplate on.

But I've been wondering about other things, like what am I going to do with myself right after highschool?

First, I know I have to get a job before I finish school so I'll have more cash before it ends.
Then, I need to get a liscense and driver's permit and get a car (most likely used).
And, what kind of occupation  do I want? To be an actor? a rock star (yeah...keep dreaming), folklorist, a writer, artist, I don't know.
I mean my main two dreams of being are:
  1.  An Actor
  2. A Rock Star
And the two I know how to do are:
  1. Writing
  2. Drawing
But then I also like singing and I am totally in loved with music, but I don't have a strong voice. And I'm not bold, or a proud speaker.

Still not sure, I was thinking about getting down with the drama club, see what they're doing. See what I could do. Practice speaking in a louder tone and no more of that mummbling. Well, I guess I'll have to check in later with that.

There's so many things out in the world that I haven't even tried or even seen or went to. I'm a curious person, so I like to know things.

I guess the next blog will also be about me also, so you can get to know me, later I'll be doing ones about other things. So Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment