Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm New at The Blogger

Hello There!
I'm A New Pixie BAM!

Just call me Pixie, it's not my real name. ;) Just so you know.

I'm new at this sort of thing, and I'm not quite sure I should be doing this, because I'm at school.
BY THE WAY, I'm a highschool student who lives in Michigan. I've been in Michigan in my childhood, but not all my life. I've lived in Wisconsin and Texas, and I don't seem to get out much...At least thats what I'd say. But Yeah...I think I shouldn't be on here anymore, but should be typing homework stuff.
 OHMAGOSH! There's like this simaginary teacher screaming in my ear, telling me "DO YOURWORK!!!"
and the other me, the one I hide is saying "SHUT UP, AND LET ME GO!!!" Just like the song "shut up, and let me go" by The Ting Tings. I'm sorry, I get irritated by myself sometimes, so I just need to let it all out.
I enjoy writing and typing and doing all sorts of things, and I wouldn't mind expierenting on things I've never tried before, but they have to be legal. LOL!

So, yeah. I'm Pixie BAM! I like creatures, exotic ones they are awesome. *GIGGLES*

I'll be back to update my post later, Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment