Ello,
Give me a mic so I can speak into it! TAP! TAP! Testing, testing, one, two, three. Is anyone here? Is everyone here?
*someone raises up their hand* S/He screams: I'm Here!
*I continue*
Okay, I got a joke for you!
S/He screams: What is it? C'mon Tell me!
*I continue with a small laugh*
What did the old man say when the guy with his nasty hair passed by?
S/He screams: What? *hoping for a good laugh*
*I continue*
I don't know. I was hoping you could tell me. What did the old man say to you?
HA HA!
Was that even funny?
Okay, so that was the first time I tried a joke. Fail or Success? Let me know.
So, I really never know what to do. I just get really bored and I do random things, like one time I took pictures with a camera and uploaded them onto facebook. And made a few videos, really boring. kinda funny? What the hay, gosh! I'm just upset at myself all the time.
I always make myself super bored. I sleep a lot, I eat, I talk...When I'm in the mood. And then, for some reason..Outta the blue, I get crabby. Chop! Chop! With my crab like hands.
Just who am I? What kind of word, could you describe me?
I like gothic pictures: black and darkened
I mean, those are the two main words I can describe as gothic. Gothic is a beautiful designe, it signifies the uncertainty of beauty that is provided by the heart and soul of night and storm. Thunder is it's only light, and rain, is like swirls and swirls of poca-dots on a dress. No, this is beautiful because this is misunderstood most of the times.
Black, grey, red, white, purple...very dark though. sometime black'n'white. Women would wear dresses, with laces and have long hair... have a maids hat. or even a mini top hat. lots of laces. Men with trench coats. Both black eyeliner. It's a multiple of designe and costumes/apperal that they could wear.
I like Emo pictures: Rebel and Dark, Love and Sad
Also beauty by it's misunderstanding.
The hair right over one eye, and stripes either: blue, red, pink, purple, blonde/white, yellow, orange, green. Lot's of black. Eyeliner. Women in skirts, skinny jeans, lots bracelet bands,graphic t-shirts or plain, and hoodies with stripes/skulls/kitty skulls. Men skinny jeans, graphic or plain t-shirts, hoodies with stripes/skulls. Also multiple of designe of appearal they would wear.
I like Punk pictures: Rebels
mohawks, ripped jeans, ripped t-shirts on the sleeves or around the waist. Yeah, definently a variety of styles for this one, two.
I like to describe clothing and how person looks like if it's easy to do, but when it gets difficult...that's when they are descibed in a lot more words.
Man! I am so tired..I just want to sleep now. I kinda felt like eating earlier but I don't know.
One, thing that upsets me is that...on this computer that I'm using is that the Youtube video I can not view, I have to download flash player 10. But I can't, because the pop up...on the top of the screen...keeps saying: Manage Add-ons...and not: Instal Active-X Control...whatever. It just really bothers me, because I can't watch any videos and I feel like I have nothing to do. so it's like:
"What to do...What to do..."
I just don't know how to take care of it, and my brother also tried. HE COULDN'T FIND ANY SOLUTION! Gosh! I'd so like some help right now.
Oh Well, I guess.
At least, this took some time off...I mean I really enjoy typing about my feelings and stuff. It just feels good. Awesome.
Later!
No comments:
Post a Comment