Hello,
I'm at school right now. Man! Will life ever get any better?
I make my own choices, and what ever happens would most likely be my fault, technically. I mean don't talk to the wrong peole, and don't be in the wrong place in the wrong time...that's what they always say.
i'm always a quiet type of person, but I do like socializing. And well, not during class while the teacher speaks...I don't like being rude. I'm a very polite person, sometimes. and I'm most of the times very tolerant too. And I'm humble...well, humble enough.
I don't like judging people by their looks which includes apperal and physical...I'd rather get to know them.
So, I'm a pretty nice person Idon't enjoy offending people...so if I were to offend anyone, I'd like them to let me know.
School, that's the title of this blog, am I right?
yeah, and I said I was inside there right?
It's a predicament that is understandibly uncertain to figure out what to do.
I mean, I try to do my work...but then I get tired and lazy and...Well, GOSH! I don't like it!
So, I got to get going and do Creative writing...in some sort of way...I'll get to it, write as fast as I can and try not to make any minor misshaps. If you understand...GREAT!
Gutentaug!German: Good day (in English) (And no, i'm not taking any german class. My sibling speaks German sometimes.)
No comments:
Post a Comment