Life is like an empty, empty whole that is waiting to be discovered and filled with wonders. Or is it?
I don't know what that was. I just like thinking deeply and exotically.
So, right now I'm listening to Bowling For Soup (Highschool Never Ends, Girl All The Bad Guys Want, Luckiest Loser, 1985) Man! I just enjoy those songs. You wants kinda funny and cool, is that they sing the them song of Phineaus and Ferb.
Bet you could notice that. His voice..A DUH!
According to this computers clock...It is 11:06. So, I guess, I should go to bed real soon. But not yet.
I just feel really anxious for some reason...I really absolutly positivly want to hang out with one of my new and recent friends. (I mean, so I can get to know them better...because at school it's hard to talk to them during class or in between class...and sometimes during lunch...and especially at the end or beginning of school.) There's always some kind of obstacle in the way.
Dude, I just wish I could just do what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it...But that's just not me. So, well, there's really nothing I can do about it. Just talk who i please and feel that is worthy of being spoken to. Which I choose, or they choose me. Whatever works. I just have to get my guts and pull my "balls" in...and just do what I gotta do. There's nothing to be afraid of...What's your problem? (I ask myself.) The answer, if you must know, is that I'm kind of shy.
I blank out a lot of times. I day dream too often. I don't have anything good to talk about. I don't know what to say.
Excuses????
Uh...
No.
Let my heart pound and be who I oughta be. Do what I oughta do.
Be Optimistic.
...
Now I'm thinking...What's a pesimist? (I don't think it's spelt right.)
Okay, I looked it up before, buut I just don't feel like doing it now.
Laziness.
Gotta sleep, though too.
Guh'NIGHT.
No comments:
Post a Comment