Monday, November 8, 2010

Hey-YO!

"Hey-YO!"- Moises Arias as Rico Suave from Hannah Montana and Hannah Mantana Forever

I'm not a fan of Hannah Montana, I just like those other characters...They amuse me more.

Anyways, the point of this blog...Well, there never really is one...I guess.

Well, basically I'm a music hunter. I REALLY enjoy listening to music. Any good music that is really good, I wouldn't mind giving it a listen. So yeah.

My top 5 favorite bands, I'll say, are:
  1. Disturbed
  2. Cinema Bizarre
  3. Linkin Park
  4. System Of A Down
  5. Simple Plan
Okay, on the last one I was debating on Blink-182, Good Charlotte, and Bowling For Soup. But I've Decided on Simple Plan because I've listened to most of their music rather than the others...I could Say I like Blink-182  on number 5 with Simple Plan.

But I'd rather make a larger list

My Top 10:
  1. Disturbed
  2. Cinema Bizarre
  3. Linkin Park
  4. System Of A Down
  5. Simple Plan
  6. Blink-182
  7. Good Charlotte
  8. Bowling For Soup
  9. Tokio Hotel
  10. Within Temptation
Which is now a more comfortable and suitable list. but...later on I'm going to post my top 20. I'm insane...i know. Lol. Well, whatever I don't care. I'm going to...say I must'nt have a life or what not..but I'm ALIVE. so LIVE with it.
hmm...let me think...what else? i got nothing. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment