For some reason I feel like my voice almost sounds like Chris Griffin's but feminine. Which, I know, is totally weird.
For some reason I prefer my jelly with beanut butter or just butter, And I'm not a butter type of person.
I desire less butter on my popcorn I like mine more salty.
I don't like mayonaise, unless if I can barely taste it...Then I won't mind.
I love Eggs. Eggs-Over-Easy, EggNog, Scrambled Eggs (With Ketchup)...But not egg salad...It depends I guess.
I really like Mustard! with pretzels, hotdog, my sandwhiches.
I enjoy daydreaming and sleeping, I'm a lazy person.
I disagree with POOR KNOW GRAFF E, but it's just my opinion. (It disgusts me, along with other reasons but I won't specify.)
I Like SETH GREEN!
I Like JOHNNY DEPP!
I Like KIERA KNIGHTLY!
I Like ANNASOPHIA ROBB! (We share the same birthday.)
I watch disney channel, nickelodeon, adult swim, cartoon network, travel channel, syfy, abc family, comedy central, others.
I find sex jokes funny, sometimes, for some reason.
Well, those were random facts about me. I am a peculiar person, and I know it. And enjoy it.
What is exactly normal? Everyone perseives normal to be one thing, and others to be another. And everyone feels that weird in the same way also. When something is truly weird, everyone agrees with it. So basically, everyone is weird and that means it's normal to be weird. Does that make sense? Well It should...It does to me. Think about it, if you don't understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment