- I'm Gay by Bowling For Soup
- No Hablo Ingles by Bowling For Soup
- Girl All The Bad Boys Want by Bowling For Soup
- Luckiest Loser by Bowling For Soup
- Almost by Bowling For Soup
- 1985 by Bowling For Soup
- Summer of 69 by Bowling For Soup
- Thirteen by Bowling For Soup
- Highschool Never Ends by Bowling For Soup
- Punk Rock 101 by Bowling For Soup
- Intoxication by Disturbed
- Deciever by Disturbed
- Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
- 21 Gun by Greenday
- Basket Case by Greenday
- American Idiots by Greenday
- I'm a Barbie by Aqua
- Halloween by Aqua
- Chop Suey by System Of A Down
- Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
- Pain by Three Days Grace
- Never Too Late by Three Days Grace
- Bittersweet by Apocalyptica
- All Black by Good Charlotte
- The Anthem by Good Charlotte
- I Just Wanna Live by Good Charlotte
- Broken Hearts Parade by Good Charlotte
- Keep Your Hands Off My Girl by Good Charlotte
I blog of my interests and what has or will be going on in my life. Please read, watch, listen and ENJOY! Thank you.
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Songs and Artists Part 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment